Busy times ahead
Thank you to all those who read these pages. It is greatly encouraging that readership numbers continue to grow and I am very appreciative of those who visit this website from overseas, particularly from the United States of America.
Over the next month, I will not be able to post as often as I would like. Even though there are constantly topics to write on, I will be busy attending to a number of other serious matters. These include:
- Responding to the Chief of Army’s decision to uphold the Chief of Defence Force’s decision to terminate my commission.
- Defending myself to the NSW anti-discrimination board from accusations that I am responsible for statements and comments made by other people on other people’s websites – even though they were written by people not living in NSW.
- Preparing legal action on behalf of DEFCAN against the ADF’s unlawful support of the Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras.
- Presenting a number of speeches in Sydney between 13 and 17 June.
- Responding to a request from Oxford University in England to present at the Symposium on Religious Studies in December.
In between, I will be doing my very best to be a good husband to my wonderfully patient and supportive wife and a good father to our six growing children.
Please keep up your prayers and support. It would simply not be possible to continue without your efforts.
Thank you especially to all those who generously donate to keep this website going. It is very tight to make ends meet and I will need to consider very carefully whether it is feasible to continue this work at the end of the month. I would very much like to continue, but my duties to my family cannot be neglected.
Finally, I am happy to report that Defence has just acknowledged yesterday that it is required to remain apolitical. Essentially, Defence has admitted that its involvement in the Mardi Gras is illegal and contrary to ADF policy. This is exciting news. Stay tuned for further updates.
You can read the media release issued by DEFCAN about this subject today by clicking here.