Yesterday I spoke to Neil Johnson from Vision Radio on his program, 20Twenty.
During the hour long interview, we discussed:
- ADF involvement in the Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras
- The ADF’s respect for Islam over Christianity
- The establishment of Sharia Law states in Iraq and Afghanistan
- The failure of military operations in the Middle East
- The growth of Islam in Australia
- The bias of the mainstream media
- The importance of Christians to get involved in the political process
I thoroughly enjoyed the opportunity to speak to Neil and you can listen to a podcast of the interview by clicking here.